|Streaming broadcast Registration III CIC 4.0|
Thank you for accepting our invitation for the III Connected Industry 4.0 Congress streaming broadcast we will celebrate on November 12th. This International Congress is organized by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism and wil be broadcasted for Spain, Latin America and South Korea as a guest country.
Click here for further agenda details. Sessions celebrated at the Main Auditorium will be broadcasted:
- Morning session (9:15 – 11:50)
- Opening session: Pedro Sánchez , Spanish Prime Minister* (e.f.), Reyes Maroto Spanish Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism (e.f.) y Wonki Min South Korean Vice-Minister of Science and TIC.
- Spain – South Korea Institutional Round Table.
- Lecture: Alicia Asín, Artificial Intelligence Expert, IoT y Big data. EU Innovative Women Award, 2018. Co-founder and CEO of Libelium.
- Afternoon session (15:45-18:15)
- CEOs Table: Industrial leaders: Aidan Quilligan, Industry X.0 Accenture Global Mananing Director, Rafael García Meiro, AENOR CEO , Juan Manuel González Serna, Cerealto Siro President, Leopoldo Satrústegui Pérez de Villaamil, Hyundai España General Manager. Celestino García, Samsung Electronics Iberia Corporative Vicepresident , Miguel Ángel López, CEO & Siemens España President and Siemens Gamesa President y Emilio Gayo. Telefónica España CEO .
- Reyes Maroto, Spanish Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism (e.f.). I Edition Connected Industry 4.0 Awards: Awards Ceremony. Closing Ceremony.
* To be confirmed
One day before the event, you will receive by email the link to watch de Congress.
STREAMING BROADCAST REGISTRATION